Wednesday, October 1, 2008

stupid school

School was terrible today!! English specifically. I had a quiz and I had done so well on the pretest I figured I didn't need to study. But when she passed the test out it was like WAY HARDER than what was on the pretest. I'm almost like sure I failed or pretty damn close! I hate when teachers don't give us acurate overviews. and whats worse, interms go out on tuesday! Then I get on the bus after school to come home and aparently my bad day isn't over. I get in and we're packed like sardines! There were so many people who couldn't even fit on the bus that we had to wait till the next bus came. Then when we finally did get moving I had to hold on to the person in front of me couse all the seats and handles were taken. Although it was a test in balance i'll give the bus driver that much. Good thing i'm a cheerleader!

No comments: