Friday, October 3, 2008

cheerleading + school

Cheerleading practise last night went well. We started our new routine and I seem to be in a pretty good position for most of it so cross my fingers it stays that way!!
My friends was so stressed about school when we were iming last night. I felt really bad for her. How come teachers seem to think they have they right to make a student feel that stressed about school. I think that's just stupid. Hopefully she's feeling better. Oh and my english teacher decided that we needed to take another quiz tuesday about the same stuff that was on the quiz last class. HOW STUPID CAN SOMEONE BE. Seriously why would you have a test on the same stuff when you know we're just not good at poetic devices, meter, foot, and scansion.
To end on a positive note I'm babysitting with one of my friends on the cheerleading team tonight and then sleeping over, should be fun!

No comments: