Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nanowrimo

Yikes I am way behind on my nanowrimo!...which means I probably shouldn't be wasting my time writing this but I will anyways ;). Does anyone know some fantastic catch up tricks for Nano because if not I am a sinking ship.

For those few writers who don't know nanowrimo is where you try and write a 50,000 word novel or more in a month. It is about Quantity rather than Quality. google Nanowrimo and it should be the first thing that comes up. Finish 50,000 words and I've heard through the grape vine that nanowrimo's fantastic sponsers will take your book put it into paperback form and send it to you for free (basic shipping included :) ) so go write!!! That's what I'm doing.

ps. for all you nano writers out their how far along are you and how is it going?

No comments: