Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dreams in Your Writing

I just woke up and after hurridly writing d0wn my dream I rushed here (instead of doing homework but that's ok. I need to get this in because I probably won't be posting much in the next little while my uncles here).



I wan't to know what you think about using a dream you have as a driver for a story? I mean obviously not every dream is writing material (mine usually aren't)



I had a really incredible vivid dream last night with (surprisingly) fairly workable plot and characters. However...It's FAR from the genre I usually write. This is more crime fiction and I usually write fantasy. The question is do I take time away from Auburn Queen to work on this as a NaNo? what do you think? to follow the dream or not to follow the dream!! that is the question ;)

No comments: