Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hero?

In writing 12 today we talked about a hero piece we're going to write. I began thinking "who is my hero?" a super hero like batman or something? NO definitely not. A super villan (darth vader??) even less so. Someone in my family-maybe but not strong enough. Some famous actor or actress? I pitty them rather than make them my hero. A woman from long ago who suffered through a world run by men????? no. Once again pitty. Then who? My hero is not someone who can be defined by there hair or skin colour. Nor do they live in a certian point in the past or the future. They are, have always been and will aways be. They can be everywhere and no where at the same moment in time. It is the epiphany of happiness and the darkest, deepest depths of dispair. they will always stop to help you if you drop something on the street. You can and will both love them and hate them if it were possible to meet my hero. My hero is everyone and anything that has moral values. That cares for others. It can be as simple as doing a good deed for someone and not needing anything in return. That is my hero.
I guess I have a piece to write...

No comments: